Many companies poke and prod along taking on any and everybody as a customer without realizing that bad customers drive out the good ones. To that end, here is what our ideal clients have in common so you can decide if you may benefit to the same degree as so many others.
Does your business meet the following criteria?
- 10-300 Employees
- In business > two years
- Offers a legitimate product or service … we’re not interested in selling trinkets!
- Willing to openly accept advice (and occasional constructive criticism … we tell it like it is)
- Minimal researchers/analysts on staff
- Small IT staff
- United States of America operation
- You didn’t get into business to become a master marketer or Internet expert … you got into business to help your customers and clients (leave the sales and marketing stuff to us!)
- Most importantly, you must be willing to pay for quality instead of seeking out the bare bones, lowest cost option. Chances are your organization isn’t the low cost provider so don’t expect that of your marketing partner … you get what you pay for!
Some Industries of Mutual Success
- Real Estate
- Child Care Providers
- Automotive – Repair & Maintenance
- Technology Firms (with an outside B2B sales force)
If your business happens to be in one of the industries above or matches the criteria at the top, there’s a high probability we can help you grow your business quickly and cost effectively.
What if we can’t help?
While we admittedly don’t encounter clients we can’t help that often but should it happen, we will gladly help you find a qualified organization to solve your business problem whether it is an existing partner or an unknown entity at this moment. We’ll work closely with you to find a satisfactory solution.
Win-Win or No Go!
If there is a pending project which either party feels they will “lose” in any way, it’s not worth pursuing. We believe in forming win-win outcomes in order to develop a long lasting relationship.