As a business leader, you’re busier than a one-armed paper hanger. The mere fact you landed here today proves it.
Here are a few more things you may be suggesting by being here right now:
Does This Describe You?
- You’re wearing multiple hats and putting out one fire after another without relief in sight.
- You feel like you’re running on a treadmill cranked up to Level 10 thanks to the pressures of life, countless commercial messages tossed at you daily, and lack of free time to have fun. You run and run and run yet get nowhere. Even though you’re running like mad, few noticeable accomplishments have been made that will cement your legacy forever.
- Your health is suffering because of the seemingly never ending stress ball you’ve become. The tension in your neck and shoulders makes it difficult to relax.
- Time with your friends and loved ones has dwindled to the point they don’t even recognize you when you first walk into a crowded room.
- You hear the repeated rhetoric that “you need to work ON your business” instead of IN it, but you wonder where you’ll get the time because nobody else can pull off the juggling act quite like you.
- This isn’t what you signed up for when you began to climb the business ladder to success. Your current life resembles none of the visions you had of the “good life” when you were growing up.
How many of the statements above hit home? If it’s more than two, you’ve come to the right place because you’re about to get the help you need to finally start living life on your terms while building the business you always dreamed about.
How, you ask?
Simply stated, x2 Sales offers businesses like yours high performing, customized direct marketing solutions. We spend the time with you working ON your business to sculpt the best approach and strategy to achieve your objectives and business goals, big and/or small!
The Swiss Army Knife of Direct Marketing
We’re like the Swiss Army Knife of Direct Marketing. There are multiple strategies and tactics you can implement to grow, and it would be counterproductive to limit you to one or two because every business is different.
You already know cookie cutter approaches rarely work because a business is perpetually evolving, contains too many moving parts and dynamic personalities.
Just so you know …
- We don’t specialize in one tiny strategy, industry or market.
- We don’t pigeonhole ourselves into one discipline because great marketing has its roots in solid fundamentals, time tested strategies, and proven tactics.
- You neither want nor need the latest, greatest whiz bang, new fangled, never tried in the trenches “trick” to grow sales. Besides, your business doesn’t need to resort to tricking people to grow.
- You have solid products and services, and you believe you can become a top 4% organization.In other words, you know you can play in the “Big Leagues.”
Before you browse around and/or reach out to us, there are a few things you should understand first.
Understand Your Sales Won’t Grow Until You Know This Secret …
Please understand that growing your sales is far more than JUST one of the following:
- A fancy website with gorgeous graphics, rotating images, flash elements, tracking codes, and drop-down menus
- 2,000 people/month filling out a lead capture page on your website
- A top Google ranking for multiple keyword phrases that bring you 100,000 visitors/month
- 100,000 Twitter Followers and 5,000 Facebook Friends
- The most eye catching sign in front of your store that brings in double the foot-traffic
- A perfectly worded letter printed on the finest letterhead addressed to your top 100 prospects that gets them to pick up the phone and call you immediately upon receipt
- Ideally placed TV and radio spots that generate 50 times more awareness of your business, its products and solutions
- More Facebook “Likes” or Fans
- A fantastically edited video spread across 25 video sharing sites showing you in front of an audience of 2,500 giving a killer keynote speech
- An interview with Oprah, Regis, David Letterman, and every national news channel in the same week
Consistent and lasting sales growth occurs when you merge multiple proven strategies and tactics and is the foundation upon which x2 Sales was formed.
Any one of the tactical pursuits outlined above may help your business, but the key question hasn’t been addressed which is “what do you do AFTERWARD?”
The Missing Key to Unlock Your Sales Potential
The key to your growth isn’t accomplishing one or more of the things outlined above, it’s what you do once those things happen. If you don’t get anything else out of your visit today, please get that because it’s the common thing most advertising and marketing firms botch nine ways to Sunday. They think their job is done once one of those things happen, and it’s only begun!
Here’s why you’ve got to think beyond how you’re thinking right now: what experience has proven repeatedly is that business owners like you may come to us asking for a new website when you really need far more than that.
You may even say “if we could just get more eyeballs and visitors to our site, we’d grow like crazy so we’d like to hire you guys to do some SEO work for us” only to find out the hard way that traffic for traffic’s sake doesn’t cut the cake either.
Another group of business owners frequently come and say “our sales force needs help getting access to more decision makers so we’d like you to come in and train them on superior prospecting techniques and better door openers” only to realize that they’re just skinning half the cat.
You NEED Multi-Faceted Sales & Marketing Solutions
There’s a critical element missing when you focus on just one or two facets of your sales and marketing processes … they have to work in unison or the results won’t be what you’d hoped they’d be. It’s as simple as that.
That’s why we will insist that you look at things more holistically to understand that the root cause of your lack of sales growth is likely a combination of things, and one tactical implementation isn’t going to magically fix everything.
It Should NEVER Be About Billable Hours or Shiny Awards
Most advertising and marketing firms will try to convince you that one or two things will overcome what ails you, and they may even bust out some shiny awards they won two years ago for some fancy ad campaign they designed for a company that just went out of business.
While the awards that you’ve never heard of may initially be impressive, the problem is they know they’re not telling you the full story just as much as you do when they try to pull the wool over you. They’re more interested in racking up billable hours and getting a sale instead of doing what’s right.
You already know that awards don’t grow sales … effective marketing does!
Doing What’s Right = Doing What Works!
Doing what’s right is implementing what you need more so than what you say you want the first time you call. That sounds argumentative, but it’s not meant to be … it’s simply caring for your business as if it were our own. What good is it to implement something for you just because you’ll pay us if we both know it’s not going to deliver the results you truly desire?
We’ve learned that lesson the hard way so if you’re looking for a onesy twosy approach to growing sales, there are plenty of outfits out there that will deliver subpar results for a lot more money.
We’re not interested in doing anything subpar … hope that’s okay with you.
Internet Marketing Consulting FOR:
- Sales and Marketing Departments of all sizes that need a boost.
- Businesses of ALL sizes, including start ups that require honest feedback.
- In House employees that need direction.
- Other Internet Marketing Professionals that need a fresh external perspective.
- Website Designers and Developers that desire additional resources to help their clients.
- Anyone looking for direction to tie all of your sales and marketing efforts together!
Customized Sales & Marketing Consulting Overview:
- Get help for a few hours of sales and marketing consulting to direct your efforts.
- Receive a custom sales & marketing strategy developed for your company.
- Let us develop a written sales & marketing plan to reach your company goals.
- You name it! The point of providing customized sales & marketing consulting services is to help your company exactly how and when you need it.
Sales & Marketing Consulting Pricing:
We have found that clients that need sales & marketing consulting services, generally require a more customized solution than a flat fee, one size fits all approach. This is why we offer sales and marketing consulting through project based pricing … you are unique and your business is, too.
Ready to Get Started?
To get your free 30 minute consultation, simply call Roger Bauer at (502) 276-8003 now. The only thing you have to lose is that stress you’ve been carrying around for weeks about how you’re finally going to grow your sales.