Double Your Sales System
Experience has proven time and again that the thing small to medium businesses need most is a strategic sales and marketing SYSTEM that consistently grows your profitability.
Obviously, we have generated a lot of great results for clients like you in areas such as search engine optimization (SEO), lead generating websites, marketing automation, and through other direct response marketing tactics. But, time and again, it has been the combination of multiple strategies that has created the greatest increases in sales and profits.
Experience also shows that a few tactics tossed at a strategic problem (like increasing sales) generally results in less than ideal outcomes because the tactics only achieve one piece of the puzzle. The solution to the puzzle usually requires multiple pieces working together seamlessly to solve it. To that end, you can now have the x2 Sales System implemented for you as outlined below.
x2 Sales System Framework
In order to provide you with a quick one page overview of the system we offer to implement for clients just like you, we have created the diagram below entitled the “x2 Sales System Framework.” To download a PDF copy of the diagram, simply right click the image and click “save as.” Here is a smaller version of the framework:
In a nutshell, the x2 Sales System:
- Targets Ideal Prospects
- Offers Value at Each Interaction Point
- Educates Prospects & Existing Clients
- Cuts Time to a Deal by as much as 25%
- Automates Early Stages of the Sales Process
- Minimizes Reliance on Discounting
- Improves Closing Ratios by as much as 600%
- Positions You as the Expert & Logical Conclusion
- Establishes Favorable Buying Criteria for You
- Maximizes the Use of Marketing’s Interrelationship
So how does the x2 Sales System do all of this? Through a combination of the following eight activities, you can put your business on the fast track to success while our team:
- Develops a superior access vehicle that opens more decision maker doors
- Captures lead data so that you can follow up with your prospects in a time effective fashion
- Automates the early stages of the sales process so that you can shrink the time to a deal
- Educates your prospects and customers throughout the buying process so they can make wiser decisions
- Builds credibility and trust by sharing your knowledge and improving your prospects’ odds of success
- Establishes favorable buying criteria by focusing on your strengths that your competitors can’t easily match
- Overcomes objections before they arise so that the sales process continues smoothly
- Closes more business without resorting to hype or high pressure tactics
Some of the features and benefits of the system that pave the way for your business to greatly benefit include:
Optimized Web Presence:
- Places your business on Google’s map and front pages for relevant keyword phrases to generate more awareness and visibility
- Captures contact information and triggers timely follow up so that leads no longer fall through the cracks
- Makes it easy for your staff to update content and interact with your prospects and clients
- Continues to follow up with prospects long after the typical sales rep has given up (Did you know that the average organization will give up after just the 2nd rejection 80% of the time?)
- Eliminates lead slippage that often occurs with manual processes and procedures
- Helps reduce expenses commonly associated with your cost of sale such as travel, lodging, and meals for poorly or mis-timed meetings
- Effectively positions your firm as the smart choice by educating prospects how to buy effectively while overcoming objections
- Puts your competition on their heels by marketing strategically vs. tactically
- Opens more doors to true decision makers which often reduces time to a deal
- Impacts your top and bottom lines so that all stakeholders experience positive results
- Balances strategies & tactics to produce tangible sales increases
- Reduces risk by minimizing the number of vendors and suppliers in the mix so that you can focus on improving your business instead of sales & marketing
So How Much Will it Cost to Implement ALL of This?
As you probably guessed, the investment requirements for this robust sales and marketing system are unique to each business.
The process all begins with a thorough Business Analysis Questionnaire to ferret out your biggest growth opportunities. Typically speaking, an analysis can uncover anywhere from 8-71% in additional sales within your existing business. You will be amazed at what could be hiding within your four walls.
If you’re intrigued by what you’ve read, please call Roger directly at (502) 276-8003 for a free consultation about how the x2 Sales System can start working for your business today.